Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yes I said yes I will yes

February 10, 2013

In December she spoke of orange blossoms. That near Mexico they are everywhere. The author of the book I am reading keeps repeating about the same blossoms in Spain (in January). She mentioned that Spain and Mexico are very similar.

I do not write as often as I would like. There must be/is something holding me back. Laziness, boredom.

It is amazing how many emotions can be had over a period of time, in the turn of a day.

Last night I became all alone in a big house. In the middle of the night. And then it started to rain, to thunder. All of these new sounds came. So I decided to read, listen to the storm. I got up a few times to walk around the house in the dark. Helped me feel less, somehow.

3 comments:

La Sirena said...

Nice to you back, I am too :)

Dawn said...

A long time ago you left a comment on my blog, but I didn't see it until now! I'm sorry!
I really love your blog, you write so beautifully :)

Sara said...

Dawn, thank you so much!! And it's so nice to hear from you :)