Monday, September 16, 2013

The other day



The other day I received a notification that my library card had expired. I have only had it a little over a year. I didn't know that was even a possibility, for it to expire.

The other day I went out to lunch with two close friends. I think we even referred to ourselves as ladies who lunch (before the wine). I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I pulled out all my best jokes for the waiter. We had two bottles of wine (they were half off). We may even have had a cheese plate the involved the following: brie, apple mostarda, gouda, blueberry, smoked bleu, hazelnut butter (italics necessary, of course)

Did I ever tell you I love the changing of the seasons? I think most people do, this is nothing new. But this year....this year feels extra special. I will leave it at that.





No comments: