Friday, November 21, 2014

November 21

I am going through a phase right now in which I want to write down every single detail of my son. The words he says, tries to say. How he scrunches up his face when he is put on the spot. How he shouts dada dada dada over and over again when dada is not there. His reaction to feeling the wind run through his hair unexpectedly on a windy evening. There are really over a million details to document. I'm sure of it.

He is 19 months old today. I realized that I can start saying he's a year and half. But those month markers, they are a part of this life now. Seconds, days, weeks accumulate to a months time.

My creative juices are slowing creeping (seeping?) back in. I have been reading a lot of articles. Sending music to people. Writing down sentences by others that I want to remember. Thinking about recipes. Falling in love with bloggers that write beautiful things, share beautiful photos (this is nothing new.) I am going to go with it and hope it settles in that way that it can, making everything feel a little better, a little more right.



No comments: